爱学英语

www.aixyy.com
进入爱学语言新版 | 如何学英语 | 练口语学英语 | 趣味阅读学英语 | 听歌学英语 | 读故事学英语 | 看小说学英语 | 看电影学英语 | 学英语网站

从希拉里参选视频学英语

发布时间:2015-06-02 23:14:13 访问次数:1419次

2015年4月12日,希拉里宣布参加竞选总统。

 

我们来看看她的参选视频里都说了些什么吧,顺便把英语学学:)


I’m gettingready for a lot of things. A lot of things.
我已准备好做很多事。很多事。


It’s spring,so we’re starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendary herein my own neighborhood.
春季已至,我们开始整理花园,在我住的社区里,我种的西红柿可是个传奇。


My daughteris about to start kindergarten next year, and so we’re moving just so she canbelong to a better school.
我女儿明年就要上幼儿园了,所以我们准备搬家,为了让她上更好的学校。


My brotherand I are starting our first business.
我的兄弟和我正打算创业。


After fiveyears of raising my children, I am now going back to work.

五年来我一直在养育自己的孩子,现在我要重返职场了。


Every daywe’re trying to get more and more ready and more prepared. Baby boy, comingyour way.

每天,我们都在做着越来越充分准备来迎接儿子的诞生。


Right nowI’m applying for jobs. It’s a look into what the real world will look likeafter college.
现在我提出工作申请。我对毕业后即将面对的真实世界充满期待。


I’m gettingmarried this summer to someone I really care about.
我今年夏天要结婚了——跟一个我非常在乎的人。


I’m gonna bein the play and I’m gonna be in a fish costume. From little tiny fishes.
我要参演一个剧了,穿着鱼的服装,小鱼鱼。


I’m gettingready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.
我很快就准备退休了。退休意味着各个方面重塑你自身。


Well we’vebeen doing a lot of home renovations. But, most importantly, we just want toteach our dog to quit eating the trash.
我们打算重新装修房子。不过最重要的还是教会我们的狗别再吃垃圾了。


And so wehave high hopes for 2015 that that’s going to happen.
我们对2015年有很高的期待,它们会实现的。


I’ve starteda new career recently. This is a fifth generation company which means a lot tome. This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a partof that.
我最近开始了一份新的事业。这个第五代公司对我来说意义重大。每个人都在为此努力工作,而成为其中一员感觉非常棒。


I’m gettingready to do something, too. I’m running for president. Americans have foughttheir way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked in favorof those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be thatchampion. So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stayahead! Because when families are strong, America is strong. So, I’m hitting theroad to earn your vote. Because it’s your time, and I hope you’ll join me onthis journey.


我也准备好了要做一些事情。我要参加总统竞选。美国已经从艰难的经济形势中恢复,但机遇仍然存在并青睐那些位于顶端的人。每一天,美国都需要一个冠军,而我希望成为那个冠军。所以,你可以做的更好,你可以领先并一直领先。因为只要家庭繁荣,美国就会繁荣。因此我需要你的选票,因为这是你的时代,我希望你能和我一起踏上征程。

上一篇:【和总统学英语】20世纪全球最著名的演讲:肯尼迪1961年就职演讲(附视频&演讲文稿)






Copyright (c) 2014 aixyy.com. All rights reserved.



粤ICP备15078687号