爱学英语

www.aixyy.com
进入爱学语言新版 | 如何学英语 | 练口语学英语 | 趣味阅读学英语 | 听歌学英语 | 读故事学英语 | 看小说学英语 | 看电影学英语 | 学英语网站

【英语美文】❤Friend 朋友❤

发布时间:2016-08-03 10:42:33 访问次数:1287次

FRIENDA friend is a friend forever.真正的朋友是永远的朋友.They will ignite a flame of love.他们会激起友爱的火花.And set your heart a glow.温暖你的心...

FRIEND


A friend is a friend forever.

真正的朋友是永远的朋友。


They will ignite a flame of love.

他们会激起友爱的火花。


And set your heart a glow.

温暖你的心房。


And light up your life.

点亮你的生活。


From your head down to your toe.

把你从头到脚照亮。


A faithful friend is always there,

忠实的朋友总是会及时的出现,


To lend a helping hand.

向你伸出援助之手。


They will be there to defend your honor.

他们总会处处为你维护声誉。


And take a firm or gentle stand.

他们的立场要么温和,要么强硬。


When you least expect it,

在你最不经意的时候,


They may drop in to say,

他们会突然光临而只为对你说声,


"Hello,how have you been?

"喂,你还好吗?


I love you with all my heart,

我真心真意地关爱着你呢,


By true and special friend."

你是我真正的挚友。"


A friend will add beauty to your life,

总会为你的生活增光添彩。


Like a sweet scented flower.

朋友就像芬芳宜人的鲜花。


A good conversation may last into the night,

愉快地交谈持续到深夜,


Or for many many hours.

或者持续多时仍然不能尽兴。


They will take time to stop and listen,

他们会找时间聆听你的诉说,


When your life is in doubt.

你生活中的忧虑烦恼。


That's what a good friend's love is all about.

这便是对友谊最好的诠释。



单词注释


1. ignite: [ɪg'naɪt]

vt. 点燃;使燃烧;使激动

e.g.

It can ignite your spirit and make you feel like you can do anything.

它能点燃你的精神和使你感觉你能够做到任何事情。

They give me energy and motivation; they ignite my creativity while maintaining a high level of productivity. 

清单给我能量和动力,它点燃了我的创造力,并且保持在一个高产级别。


2. flame: [fleɪm]

n. 火焰;热情;光辉

e.g.

Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us. 

生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。

Without you by my side, I'm just a flame without the heat. 

没有你在我身边,我只是一束没有热量的火焰。


3. defend: [dɪ'fend]

vt. 辩护;防护

e.g.

That is the liberty we defend – the liberty of each of us to pursue our own dreams. 

这就是我们捍卫的自由──我们每一个人追求自己梦想的自由。

Defend and justify decisions.

辩护和证明决策。


4. gentle: ['dʒent(ə)l]

adj. 温和的;文雅的

e.g.

The long cruel winter came to an end at last, yielding to a gentle warm.

漫长的严冬终于接近尾声,被柔和温暖的气候所取代。

Be firm, but gentle; and teach your child as you go along. 

但是,请温和的坚持下去,并教会你的孩子与你一同前进。


5. conversation: [kɒnvə'seɪʃ(ə)n]

n. 交谈,会话

e.g.

Conversation with friends soon passes an evening away. 

和朋友们谈话一个晚上很快就度过了。

Someone has been listening in on my telephone conversation.

有人一直在窃听我在电话中的谈话。


 


上一篇:可可Radio第1319期:快乐秘诀   下一篇:英语美文:能多浪漫就有多浪漫






Copyright (c) 2014 aixyy.com. All rights reserved.



粤ICP备15078687号